Starts Jan 19: Be the parent you want to be
It’s never too late to improve your relationship with your child. Start now with a parenting course based on
the internationally bestselling book Kids Are Worth It by Barbara Coloroso. The course is led by Dr. Guy Chevreau.
Practical help in today’s world
In this course you’ll learn about topics including:
- The Brickwall, the Jellyfish, and the Backbone families
- Discipline versus punishment
- The cost of bribes, threats, and rewards
- Conflict in the home and bullying on the streets
- Mealtimes, bedtimes, and sibling rivalry
- Protecting your child from sexual promiscuity, drug abuse, and suicide
Barbara Coloroso offers a renowned guide for building a family of resourceful, responsible, resilient, and loving children. Dr. Guy Chevreau presents this material in a thoughtful and engaging style, with time to discuss and ask questions. In addition, you’ll receive a copy of the book Kids Are Worth It.
Information and Registration
For more information about the course, please call 416-225-6611 or send a note using the contact form at ylfellowship.com.
To register, please send a note using the contact form at ylfellowship.com and let us know how many will be coming. The course fee will be due at the first class on January 19.
The YLF Parenting Course
Hosted by Guy Chevreau
Thursdays, 7 to 9 p.m.
January 19 to February 23
Yonge Lawrence Fellowship
25 Wanless Avenue, Toronto